Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Review: Nars Eyeshadow Base





Hey guys, 

I'm back today to share with you my new holy grail product. 
If you didn't know I have quite hooded eyes that are quite oily and eye shadow doesn't seem to last five minutes on my eyes. 
I have tried a couple of drugstore eye shadow primers and a Benefit one but none of them have worked for me before. 
But one week on the Sunday blogger chat on twitter I asked if anyone had any recommendations of anything that might work and a few people suggested the Nars eye shadow base. 
I read some reviews online and thought I would give it a try. I picked this up when I was in Heathrow from the duty free. 

I've been trying this out for a couple of weeks and I have to say I am absolutely in love with it! It really does what it promises and I can't get enough of it! 
You only need the smallest amount on your eye and then I wipe it all over the lid and brow bone. I find it dries and isn't sticky like others I've tried and it also doesn't leave any colour which I prefer. 

I obviously apply my makeup in the morning and for the first time when I get home I still have eye-shadow on, and I'm not talking about a tiny shrivel left on the eye, I mean my full eye shadow look is still there! 

As you can probably tell I am very happy with this primer and when I run out I will be most definitely be repurchasing another one. If you are like me and can't seem to make eye shadow stick I would give this a go, yes it is pricey but it does work and it finally means I am able to get my money's worth from all the eye shadow's that I own! 

Let me know if you've tried this one? Or anything that I might not have tried that works for you! 
Speak soon 
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment