Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer



Hey Guys, 

So I'm back today to share my thoughts on the Tarte Amazonian clay tinted moisturizer, boy that's a mouthful! 
I picked this up in New York from Sephora, like I said in my Sephora Haul post, I went in looking for the amazonian clay foundation but once I got there and tried that out I found it far to thick and full coverage for my liking. I still wanted to get something from Tarte because they are so hard to get a hold of in the UK and I really wanted to try a foundation. I tried a couple out but, again, they were to full coverage until I tried the Tinted Moisturizer. 

Compared to any other tinted moisturizer I've tried the coverage is very full and I would definitely class it as a regular foundation with a lighter coverage.I picked mine up in the shade medium, which is maybe a touch dark, but only a touch. 
I wore this for work and found that it did last all day without needing much of a touch up, but I also found it a little drying and I have normal skin so I wouldn't recommend it for people with dry skin because I can imagine this clinging to dry patches. Another thing to note as well is that it STINKS like really strong, It doesn't smell off or anything but I found it very heavily scented so if you have sensitive skin I would recommend trying to get a sample or trying it in the store before you drop your money on this because it might not be any good for you. 

All in all I don't think I would purchase this again but I would like to try more from Tarte. 


Let me know if you've tried this or any other products from Tarte that you recommend.
Speak Soon
Jessica   


No comments:

Post a Comment