Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Sephora Haul


Hey Guys, 

So I thought it was about time I shared with you what I picked up from Sephora while I was in New York. 
I went in to a couple of Sephora's before I actually bought anything and to be honest I found the whole thing a bit daunting. It was half my own fault for not being fully prepared but the girls in there are a whole new level of crazy I swear! There was a couple of things on my mental list but I forgot all about those and just saw things as I walked round. 

So the first thing that I was looking for was the Tarte Amazion Clay Foundation but when I tested it I really didn't like it. I found it far to thick and to be honest I've been leaning towards a lighter coverage look recently anyway. So when I saw the BB Tinted Mosturiser I thought that would be more suited for me, so I picked it up. 

The Next thing I picked up was a Kat Von D liquid lipstick in the colour Bachelorette which isn't showing up true to colour on this photo but is like a dark reddish pink and I love it.

The final thing I intended on buying was the Anastasia Brow Wiz, I have wanted to try this for weeks since I fell in love with the Soap & Glory version. 

Then as I was standing in the cue for the checkouts I was totally sucked in by those miniatures. So I picked up a Kat Von D eye set which includes a mini tattoo liner and a mascara that I'm excited to try and I also picked up a mini Hourglass liquid lipstick in Iconic red, which again I am really excited to try. 

I haven't gone into to much detail here because I am planning on doing full reviews of everything I bought so keep your eyes peeled in the next couple of weeks for that! 

I also picked up some bargains in Duty Free on my way home that I plan on sharing with you. 

Let me know if you have tried any of these products and how they worked for you. 
Speak Soon 
Jessica 

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I get really carried away with the mini's too -- they're so cute and such a great way to try out products. I so wish there was a Sephora closer to home. Its such an amazing experience. xx

    Sarah | www.seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mini's are soo addictive! Yeah I wish there was a Sephora in the UK :(

      Jessica xx

      Delete
    2. Mini's are soo addictive! Yeah I wish there was a Sephora in the UK :(

      Jessica xx

      Delete