Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Review: Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation




Hey Guys,

Welcome back to Beauty Up North. I've been trying out a new foundation lately and I thought I would share my opinions with you. I picked this up in my local boots a couple of weeks ago before I went to New York on a bit of a whim on my lunch hour,  which by the way is soo dangerous and I do not recommend.

I picked it up in the shade 20 Cameo Beige which is possibly a touch to dark for me, I think I had false tan on at the time when I bought it, but I can still wear it most days with just a touch of bronzer. 

The first thing that I noticed when I opened it is that it comes with a ridiculously useless doe foot applicator. Why exactly I'm not sure but never mind. Once you get it on the skin it blends like a dream. I've been using my Real Techniques stippling brush to blend it in and I love the combination together. It really does go on like Satin and I do think it makes my skin feel really soft as well. It's definitely a liquid foundation and by that I mean it is quite runny but not to the extent that I found it difficult to work with. My skin type is normal so I can't honestly say how it would fair on other skin types but I get the feeling that if you had really oily skin it wouldn't be any good for you.
The coverage is light to medium coverage and I suppose you could build it up but to be honest I've been leaning towards much more lighter coverage foundations lately so this is perfect for me. 
When I bought it I think I paid £8.99 which to be honest is an absolute bargain and I would definitely recommend picking this up. 

Let me know if you have tried this foundation and what your thoughts were on it. 
Speak Soon
Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment